The sizing of the trees has changed slightly from the original version to the Rev 2 version. The heights of the trees for the various sizes are as follows.
- Original Version – Mini 22″, Small 32″, Medium 37″, Large 48″
- Revision 2 – Mini 23″, Small 33″, Medium 36″, Large 43″
3D printing parts is a slow process and we have a whole print farm running 24/7 to fulfill orders and build stock of the more popular items. In stock items will be ready for shipping, pending payment of the shipping invoice, either same day or next day. If you order a product on backorder we will move it directly to the print queue where it will be printed as soon as possible. While normal processing times for most orders with backordered items is less than a week, it can fluctuate from time to time around 1-2 weeks. Very large orders can also experience longer than normal processing times as well. If processing times are expected to be longer than two weeks before shipping, there will be a banner at the top of the website indicating the expected wait times. Additionally very large orders could have longer delays due to the vast number of printer hours required for production of the parts. We will contact you and let you know the expected production time if it were to exceed the estimated timeline for very large orders. Orders will ship USPS by default unless FedEx is specifically requested. See the FAQ page for more info.
All of our 3D printed parts use PETG filament which provides good flexibility and resistance to UV exposure when used seasonally.
Parts List (not included):
- 1/2″ EMT Conduit
- (8x) 8/32 x 1/2″ machine screw or similar sheet metal screws for securing EMT to bottom mounts
- #6 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screw for use with the alignment jig
- (5x) #6, #8 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screws for securing the top mount (10 screws are needed on the large)
- 8/32 x 2″ machine screw for locking EMT in place on top mount
- (2x) 8/32 x 1″ machine screws for the star
- (2x) 8/32 nylon lock nuts for the star
- 1/4 x 1/2 machine screw for the star
- Zip Ties
Recommended lengths for cutting EMT conduit: (My personal preference on the vertical section is to extend the EMT 6″ beyond the top hub)
Original Mini Trees
- Mini Size: Vertical EMT 28 – 30 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 6 3/8 inches
- Small Size: Vertical EMT 37 – 39 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 8 7/8 inches
- Medium Size: Vertical EMT 43 – 45 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 10 inches
- Large Size : Vertical EMT 53 – 55 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 13 inches
Rev 2 Mini Trees
- Mini Size: Vertical EMT 28 1/2 – 30 1/2 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 6 9/16 inches
- Small Size: Vertical EMT 37 – 39 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 9 3/8 inches
- Medium Size: Vertical EMT 41 1/2 – 43 1/2 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 10 5/8 inches
- Large Size: Vertical EMT 47 1/2 – 49 1/2 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 12 3/4 inches
Note: Due to the smaller top diameter of the 23″ mini size on the Rev 2 tree, the opening on the top hub for the pigtail passthrough to the star could not be made the same size as the other versions. In order to pass the pigtail end with the cap through the hub, you will need to use a heat gun to soften the cap so it will slide off and reattach it when on the other side.