Additional Parts List:
- Small Bungee Cords: 1 cord (cut in half) is used per arch
- Small 6″ Zip Ties: 4 zip ties used per arch
- #4 EMT Conduit Hangar: 2 per arch (with 2″ HDPE the fit is slightly too tight and 1/4″ washers may be used as spacers)
- 1/2″ EMT for the legs and horizontal bracing: Flatten ends of the horizontal bracing and drill 1/4″ hole so they fit into the conduit hangars.
- #6 x 1/2″ Sheet Metal Screws: (4-6 per arch)
3D printing parts is a slow process and we have a whole print farm running 24/7 to fulfill orders and build stock of the more popular items. If you order a product on backorder we will move it directly to the print queue where it will be printed as soon as possible. While normal processing times for most orders with backordered items is less than a week, it can fluctuate from time to time around 1-2 weeks. Very large orders can also experience longer than normal processing times as well. If processing times are expected to be longer than two weeks before shipping, there will be a banner at the top of the website indicating the expected wait times. Additionally very large orders could have longer delays due to the vast number of printer hours required for production of the parts. We will contact you and let you know the expected production time if it were to exceed the estimated timeline for very large orders. See the FAQ page for more info.
All of our 3D printed parts use PETG filament which provides good flexibility and resistance to UV exposure when used seasonally.