3D printing parts is a slow process and we have a whole print farm running 24/7 to fulfill orders and build stock of the more popular items. If you order a product on backorder we will move it directly to the print queue where it will be printed as soon as possible. While normal processing times for most orders with backordered items is less than a week, it can fluctuate from time to time around 1-2 weeks. Very large orders can also experience longer than normal processing times as well. If processing times are expected to be longer than two weeks before shipping, there will be a banner at the top of the website indicating the expected wait times. Additionally very large orders could have longer delays due to the vast number of printer hours required for production of the parts. We will contact you and let you know the expected production time if it were to exceed the estimated timeline for very large orders. See the FAQ page for more info.
All of our 3D printed parts use PETG filament which provides good flexibility and resistance to UV exposure when used seasonally.
Parts List (not included):
- 1/2″ EMT Conduit
- (8x) 8/32 x 1/2″ machine screw or similar sheet metal screws for securing EMT to bottom mounts
- #6 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screw for use with the alignment jig
- (5x) #6, #8 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screws for securing the top mount
- 8/32 x 2″ machine screw for locking EMT in place on top mount
- (2x) 8/32 x 3/4″ machine screws for the star
- (2x) 8/32 nylon lock nuts for the star
- 1/4 x 1/2 machine screw for the star
- Zip Ties
Recommended lengths for cutting EMT conduit:
- 19 Inch Size: Vertical EMT 24 1/2 inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) 5 3/8 inches
- 28 Inch Size: Vertical EMT 32 1/2 inches with the 9.5″ star and 33 1/2 inches with the 12.5″ star, Horizontal EMT (4x) 7 1/4 inches
For the star installation on the Boscoyo Mini Trees you will want to use a utility knife and cut off the stock mounting piece that extends below the star. It is not needed as the Mini Tree Mounting System utilizes the central EMT pole for the star mount.
The following video references the Gilbert Engineering Mini Trees, but the same installation techniques are valid for the Boscoyo Studio Mini Trees.