- 1/2″ EMT Conduit
- (8x) 8/32 x 1/2″ machine screw or similar sheet metal screws for securing EMT to bottom mounts
- #6 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screw for use with the alignment jig
- (5x) #6, #8 or similar x 1/2″ sheet metal screws for securing the top mount
- 8/32 x 2″ machine screw for locking EMT in place on top mount
- (2x) 8/32 x 3/4″ machine screws for the star
- (2x) 8/32 nylon lock nuts for the star
- 1/4 x 1/2 machine screw for the star
- Zip Ties
Recommended lengths for cutting EMT conduit: (My personal preference on the vertical section is to extend the EMT 6″ beyond the top hub)
- 19 Inch Size: Vertical EMT XX inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) XX inches
- 28 Inch Size: Vertical EMT XX inches, Horizontal EMT (4x) XX inches
For the star installation on the Boscoyo Mini Trees you will want to use a utility knife and cut off the stock mounting piece that extends below the star. It is not needed as the Mini Tree Mounting System utilizes the central EMT pole for the star mount.
The following video references the Gilbert Engineering Mini Trees, but the same installation techniques are valid for the Boscoyo Studio Mini Trees.